Retail Jobs for Teens
Toys R Us is seeking full-time and part-time teen workers who are passionate about excellence, achievement and results.
If you are hardworking and a committed “kid-at-heart” who enjoys working customer service jobs within the retail industry, then a position at Toys “R” Us may be the ideal career opportunity for you. We are currently recruiting for Bike Assemblers. Bike Assemblers main responsibilities include assembling or repairing bicycles and ticket items for guests or for floor samples, Addressing all questions and inquiries by guests, and Performing routine maintenance on assembled items on the floor to keep them in sellable condition
Current job openings include:
- Bike Assembler (18+)
- Sales Team members (16+)
- Team members (16+)
- See all job openings
A job at Toys R Us offers:
- Optional Medical Dental Insurance (contributions are pre-tax)
- 401(k) Savings Plan (with company match)
- Associate Discount (on most merchandise at Toys “R” Us & Babies “R” Us)
- A FUN Work Environment (that inspires you to learn and advance)
- Comprehensive Training Programs (and much, much more!)
See all of our current job openings on SnagAJob.com and apply online today by filling out a Toys R Us job application.